Re: GBlist: Zero Waste Declarations

Cindy: In our recent work on recofitting a 50 story office tower, we came
across the publication called:

"Working Your Way to a Green Office" by Environment Canada that mentions
examples of waste reduction (policies) by many companies and governments.If
interested, I can get a phone #.
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
- sustainable homes & communities; commercial, institutional & office buildings
- living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm
e-mail: <jdo@acs.ucalgary.ca>