GBlist: Re: greenbuilding-digest V1 #406

While it's not terribly "green," I wonder if the foam-forms (into which
concrete is normally poured), could serve passably well in creating
either rock-filled (then with concrete between the rocks) or else
pumice-crete filled walls.  I should think this would work reasonably
well on a property that has lots of small stones -- keep the rebar into
both for reinforcement as well as a "vibrator" when the (small amount
of) concrete is finally poured, to jiggle it between the rocks and
stones.
   I should think it would need to be VERY wet concrete, probably done
with several pours.  But it could probably be done by hand from a
wheelbarrow, since most of the cavity would be rocks and stones.
   But I'm just rambling here.  Good luck and be well!
Michael Blate

Heal Yourself and Your Loved Ones Using
Only the Touch of Your Finger -- It Works!
     G-Jo Acupressure ... www.g-jo.com