Re: GBlist: Carpet glue

Dear Joanne,

My "snail mail" is 21000 Boca Rio Road, Suite a-27,
Boca Raton,FL 33433.

If you are talking about Livos or Bau-Biologie I already have info on
them but will not use the products here in FL.  There are no
preservatives and we have had trouble with spoilage due to the high heat.
 There is also a slight odor or oranges which some people react to.  In
addition, custom colors are a pain to achieve.

With Non-Toxica, the plant is here in Fl.  There are no
preservatives but delivery is 3 days and can be gotten as
needed in a full range of medium to light colors, including custom color
matching, thanks to the Huls tinting system.

I have been in this business 5 years and have checked out
a variety of paints, including the AFM  line as well and
think I have finally found a viable solution.

Thanks for your interest.

Beverly Weiter