GBlist: Trip info

Hello all -

Before I left on my trip, I asked for recommendations of places to go see.  I
got quite a number of responses, thank you all.  Several people asked to have a
"report" when i got back.  I don't have that, but I wrote 5 "travelogues" which
I sent to family and friends that include some discussion of "green" projects I
visited.  You'll need to wade through the other personal stuff, however.  Total
of 5 docs is about 58K.

Let me know if you want this, and I'll send them out.  I'd prefer to accumulate
a list and then send once in about a week's time.

It's OK if no one is interested!

Marc Rosenbaum