GBlist: Remember correct address for GB List

This is a quick "list-keeping" note.

In the last couple of weeks there have been several messages--intended
for the list--that were addressed to "owner-greenbuilding@crest.org"
Using this address sends messages to the list _moderators_ (Nadav Malin,
Zach Nobel and Bruce Sullivan). If you post a message, but don't see it
come back into your own mailbox, the message may have been addressed
improperly.

The proper address is, of course, "greenbuilding@crest.org" Please check
the address before sending and before _replying_ to a message.

We try to inform individuals each time this occurs, but there has been an
increase in this occurence. I thought a general warning was in order.

Take Care,

Bruce S