[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

National Solar Energy Conference

Hello everyone,

I though you might be interested in this announcement.

SOLAR '95   The National Solar Energy Conference

sponsored by the American Solar Energy Society

Solar '95 will celebrate the rich history of American Solar Energy Society Conferences.  This is the 20th anniversary of the first passive solar conference.
We also mark the 40th anniversary of the first solar society conference.
Solar '95 will focus on 10,000 Solutions: Paths to a Renewable Future.  In
Minnesota, the midwestern climate presents unique challenges to realizing a
renewable energy future.  As we work toward this goal, experts from the
midwest and around the world will share their experience in the Plenary
and Symposia Sessions.

The technical sessions include over 140 technical presentations chosen in
a rigorous review process by two program committees.  Thetechnical program will also include forums for audience participation, and hands-on demonstrations
of recently developed assessment technology.

There will also be tours and workshops.

For more information, contact:
	The American Solar  Energy Society
	2400 Cnetral, Unit G1
	(opps, I can't go back and edit - 2400 Central)
	Boulder, CO 80301
	(303) 443 3130    phone
	(303) 443 3212    fax
	ases@igc.apc.org  email

Pamm

P.S. and let them know where you found out about the conference!