[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Proposing the creation of alt.solar.photovoltaic

Willie  <willie@tyrell.net> wrote:

>I checked the .newsrc file and could not find the alt.solar.photovoltaic
>group. When this group is created...

Perhaps you mean IF this group is created. I don't know that anyone is
ever going to do that, altho I've told several people how to do that,
in some detail...

Meanwhile, I have to go on reading about this very expensive and
mostly impractical technology, including news of amazing price
breakthroughs, "just around the corner." I wonder how many people have
rooftops full of PV panels and housefuls of batteries and $3000
refrigerators, who also live next to power lines and have big oil
burners in the basement, which they use to heat their houses, while
they vent the exhaust from their electric clothes dryers outside? :-)

Nick