[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: --New World Polar Turbine

Seems to me like the gov't spent a lot of money to find out what they
already knew! There was a Jacobs windmill up and operational (3KW if
memory serves me correctly) for decades and as far as I know is still
there. This was not right at the pole though, just about half way between
the pole and the ocean if I am still dredgeing up facts from way down
deep. The gov't mentioned it in one of those Ed. TV videos they put out
about 5 or 10 years back. The old Jacobs still up there churning away in
the wind. The batteries had had it but the mill was still operational.
Seems to me like one of the Byrd expiditions put it up orriginally.
Couldn't kill one of those Jacabos without a machine gun!

Dave