Re: [seedsavers] Looking for greasy beans

Hi Cindie,
   I am in Kentucky, and am an avid seedsaver of such regional things
here. I may have a couple of greasy types that i can share for SASE,
padded.  For sure, i have Red-Striped Greasy - but will go look for
others.  I am just now organizing my seed bins.  If you would like to
email me privately, we can see how many you need and arrange transport!
I am low on seed-sending funds right now, so need to ask for postage up
front.  Usually i send out 25-35 seeds per pack, but may have more if you
need them.
Toni