Re: [seedsavers] Unfortunate circumstances regarding this list

Lawrence,

I was told that this is why Brook Elliot had to call his organization
"Appalachian Heirloom Seed Conservancy". From what I recall, he at
first intended to use the phrase "seed savers" in the title. SSE came
after him with a cease and desist order. You can blame whomever you
wish, but this phrase was trademarked under Kent's leadership.

Elise