Form posted from Mozilla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 13:04:31 -0500
From: Donna Light <djlite@acadia.net>
To: environment@metalab.unc.edu
Subject: Form posted from Mozilla

NAME_TITLE=Donna Light, farmer
EMAILID_PAGEURL=djlite@acadia.net   no web page yet
FARMNAME_LOCATION=Tapestry Gardens, Searsmont,  Maine 04973
TYPE_OF_OPERATION=We raise perennial flowers and herbs.  It is a small operation, just begining to advertise, has done some local selling and installing. We are totally orgainic with connection to the spirit of the earth of primary interest.
DESCRIPTION_OF_OPERATION=same as above.
FARMING_METHODS=organic farming is used and we are always trying to learn new ways of working with nature rather than against her.
VEGETABLES=none except for our own use
FRUIT=same
HERBS=many medicinal and culinary herbs - a list can be provided if you want.
B1=Submit