Teleportation an IBM research center paper.
FTL Travel And Communications
This section is for aspects of interstellar travel considered controversial by many. Information for this section will only be posted when there is a basis in current scientific knowledge. Mere fiction will not be considered. Please use the LIT comment form to protest or approve of ideas. Comments will be posted in a special section.
Links to Enabling Technologies and Ideas
- Nanotechnology on the WWW
- Nanotechnology (at Xerox, by Merkle)
- Merkle's Home Page
- Foresight Institute
- IMM: Inst. for Molecular Manufacturing
- NASA nanotechnology links
- MMSG: Molecular Manufacture Shortcut Group
- MMSG Newsletter The Assembler, 1/96
- NANOSYSTEMS book by Drexler
- Scientific American on Nanotech.
- Nanothinc Company
- Molecular Manufacturing Enterprises Inc.
- Molecular Simulations Inc
- Representation Models in Molecular Graphics
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- STM Image Gallery
- Nanotechnology in Science Fiction
This sites under major reconstruction and redesign. Be patent!
Last revision. July 15 1996