The Viking is built in 1939 by De Hoop BV in Hardinxveld for the Olie Handelsweg NV from Rotterdam. She was powered by a Rennes diesel engine 80hp. She is 31,47 meters long, 5,45 meters width and has a displacement of 172 tons.
In 1972 she was sold to Delfstor BV, Delfzijl. That same year she switched owners and became part of C.H. Wildeman of Delfzijl. In 1974 she was again sold, now to J.M. de Doelder from Terneuzen, who sold her in 1992 to the Terneuzen Watersupply Service, also based in Terneuzen.
She is now powered with a Volvo 220hp engine. Her Europe N° is 2306326.
30 files, last one added on Mar 01, 2009
3 albums on 1 page(s)
Last additions - Fleet of water supply ships in Terneuzen
Last updated on:
Sunday, 20 November, 2011 6:33 PM
(c) Frederic Logghe - Living Afloat.com 2005-2007
We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site.