Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2020, 12:55:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Gemini 060615 released!
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2267 Members
Latest Member: Apollo Next
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP News & Discussion
| | |-+  Support & Bugs (Moderators: movieman, Tschachim, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  Scenarios Problems ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Scenarios Problems ?  (Read 910 times)
bertog

g.bertolino@garellicomputers.com
View Profile
« on: February 05, 2007, 04:50:07 AM »

Hi All,

In this weekend after the last beta release I've try two different set of scenarios:

In the VACG folder the Apollo 8 - Launch scenario: it start with the Master Alarm On and the only way to switch it off is to put the C/W Norm to ACK. Is this normal ?

Switching on the ACG and using the P01 there's no FDAI motion (they are switch on) and the NO ATT light don't went off. Is a problem of my installation or the scenario is broken.

- Also

Starting in the trainng folder the VACG Entry Scenarios all the panel, ACG and so on seems to be without power. Where's the problem ?

Thanks Guido

<< Hey, there it is ! There it is !! Son of a gun, right down the middle of the road !! >> - Pete Conrad
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 05:51:12 AM »

Hi bertog,

In the VACG folder the Apollo 8 - Launch scenario: it start with the Master Alarm On and the only way to switch it off is to put the C/W Norm to ACK. Is this normal ?

Yes: http://nassp.sf.net/wiki/Prelaunch_checklist_%28Virtual_AGC%29

Switching on the ACG and using the P01 there's no FDAI motion (they are switch on) and the NO ATT light don't went off. Is a problem of my installation or the scenario is broken.

Looks like the IMU isn't turned on: http://nassp.sf.net/wiki/Prelaunch_checklist_%28Virtual_AGC%29

Starting in the trainng folder the VACG Entry Scenarios all the panel, ACG and so on seems to be without power. Where's the problem ?

Hm, I assume they need to get updated because of the recent scenario format changes, sorry.

Cheers
Tschachim

bertog

g.bertolino@garellicomputers.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 05:57:12 AM »

Thanks,

Another question, I've follow the check-list in Word Format, is this wrong ? I've to follow the wiki version, because the seems to me not the same ...

<< Hey, there it is ! There it is !! Son of a gun, right down the middle of the road !! >> - Pete Conrad
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 06:12:37 AM »

No, it's not wrong. Both checklists cover basically the same procedures (both tell you to turn on the IMU for example), but both aren't perfect currently. Perhaps it's easier to start with the wiki checklists, just because they contain more explanations, and use the word file checklist as a (very well printable) reference when you are more familiar with the spacecraft.

Cheers
Tschachim

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: