Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2020, 12:09:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Project Apollo - NASSP 6.4.3 released!
http://nassp.sf.net
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP Development
| | |-+  Programming (Moderators: movieman, dseagrav, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  Merging Saturn V/Saturn 1b CSM_LEM_STAGE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Merging Saturn V/Saturn 1b CSM_LEM_STAGE  (Read 1461 times)
movieman

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2008, 11:17:58 PM »

I've moved more code from the Saturn V/1b into the base Saturn class tonight; all the code which used to handle the CSM_LEM_STAGE has been merged into one function and moved into the Saturn, so both Saturns now use the same code.

I've also added pyros for separating the docking probe, though it still vanishes when you separate it... so remember to hold the FINAL SEP switch up until the pyros blow now.
movieman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 12:06:33 AM »

BTW, it's quite possible that this may have introduced some bugs, particularly in the Saturn 1b; so let me know if you find any.

On the plus side, it's given the Saturn 1b CSM the same functionality as the Saturn V.
movieman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 12:53:18 AM »

I've also removed all the remaining 'dockstate' code. Again this may have introduced some bugs, but since we never really understood what it was doing I think it's a good thing to remove and fix up properly Happy.

One issue with recent changes is that the ASTP mission will actually be using the ASTP DLL for the first time. I hadn't realised before that the old code just stuck an ASTP mesh on the front of the CSM, and didn't really dock with it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: