Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2020, 01:27:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Gemini 060615 released!
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Meadville Space Center
| |-+  Orbiter
| | |-+  Orbiter 2010 Released!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orbiter 2010 Released!  (Read 3778 times)
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« on: June 08, 2010, 06:07:37 AM »

The new Orbiter version, Orbiter 2010 has been released today: http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/download.php
Congratulations to Martin and the whole Orbiter team!  Thumbs Up

I'm not actually back, but I'll commit a few changes to support the new version I've on hold for some time the next days, after that's I'll try to do new beta modules linked against the new version.

Developers, please note that Orbiter 2010 is compiled with Visual Studio 2005, so new NASSP modules will be compliled with that version, too. VC6 isn't supported anymore, the build files won't be updated anymore (at least not by me) and probably dropped in the future.

Cheers
Tschachim

NoName
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 10:30:09 PM »

Developers, please note that Orbiter 2010 is compiled with Visual Studio 2005, so new NASSP modules will be compliled with that version, too. VC6 isn't supported anymore, the build files won't be updated anymore (at least not by me) and probably dropped in the future.

Good to know Happy Time to fully abandon VC6 finally.

By the way, not only that the new Orbiter version is awesome anyway (I love the new start screen): everybody who loves Apollo and the Moon should have a look to the new Moon textures within Orbiter 2010. They are amazingly detailed now. Time to finally get our Lunar Module up and running Thumbs Up
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: