Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2020, 02:28:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2267 Members
Latest Member: Apollo Next
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP News & Discussion
| | |-+  Support & Bugs (Moderators: movieman, Tschachim, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  HELP WITH THE CVS UPDATING PROCEDURE....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HELP WITH THE CVS UPDATING PROCEDURE....  (Read 2728 times)
thermocalc

View Profile Email
« on: July 09, 2008, 02:52:29 AM »

dear Apollo people,
nice to be back again in the forum after long time, unfortunately with some small problems.
I tried to make a CVS updating for trying the new "beta", but I got the following problem: I don't know how it happened but in my folder of PROJECT APOLLO I noticed that in the "DOC" folder, the subfolder "Project Apollo - NASSP", has an ORANGE symbol on the right-botton position of the folder icon with a WHITE arrow, the same symbol appear in other subfolders within it, while all other folders/subfolders have a GREEN symbol.
When I make "CSV Update" by right-clicking on the folder icon with the GREEN symbol I got successfully new files, when I do it in the ones with the ORANGE small symbol after some time I got an error. ... and no files!
How can I get in those folders the GREEN icon again?Huh?? please, tell me step by step how to do it! thanks!
sorry for bother you with this "stupid" question but I am lost in the classical "glass of water" I know ...  Embarassed
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 06:25:11 AM »

Normally that means you changed something on your side, can you post the error message you get during the CVS Update?

Cheers
Tschachim

Dogsbody

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 01:36:31 AM »

Hi there. While updating the TortoiseCVS folder I kept getting an error that it could not update because there was no label (or something to that effect). It told me to first run a CVS commit, which I did but it also gave error messages telling me to move files out the way? I have had Orbiter installed in a folder on my hard drive for months. Update has always been iffy.

After doing a CVS update on the Tortoise CVS folder (each time it update different files so I figured it was getting somewhere) it then showed that no more files needed updating.

The reason I did the update was because I had been told the problem with the glycol loop check in the backup crew prelaunch checks was fixed. I started the Apollo 7 AGC scenarios again but the glycol loop problem is still there: The sec outlet temp still drops as it did before.

Not sure if it was cause I didn't do the CVS update correctly?

Please help Tschachim. Sad
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 04:30:58 PM »

You'd need to compile the modules by yourself.
Otherwise you need to wait for new beta modules I plan to do soon.

Cheers
Tschachim

Dogsbody

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 01:25:16 AM »

When you say compile them myself? What is involved in that? Because I went to each folder and did a cvs update and everything seems update, despite all the rror messages but I still get that dropout in the reading during the glycol loop checks. I know you guys are doing an amazing job. Thank you for giving guys like me the opportunity to fulfill our dream of flying the Apollo capsule. Keep up the good work. ETA on the beta modules?
mikaelanderlund

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 12:27:30 AM »

You'd need to compile the modules by yourself.
Otherwise you need to wait for new beta modules I plan to do soon.

Cheers
Tschachim

Hi Tschachim,

any news about new beta modules you plan to do? Thanks!

Mikael
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 08:19:37 AM »

No news, sorry. Real life strikes again...  Gloomy  Bangs Head

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: