Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 01:45:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24443 Posts in 2077 Topics by 2260 Members
Latest Member: lricca
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Mercury
| |-+  Discussion & Help
| | |-+  MA-9 O2 Supply
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MA-9 O2 Supply  (Read 18937 times)
Freudenthal
« on: October 12, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »

How do i increase O2 amount for a mission lasting longer than about 4.5 hours? I would like to do gordo coopers mission but current scenario for ma-9 is 4.5 hours. also a side note i thought i had read in the docs that primary O2 was used first then secondary kicked in, what i am seeing is secondary is being used first then primary, no big deal just curious.
robertsconley65
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:02:15 PM »

Currently there is no way to adjust the O2 Supply. The eventual plan to have a customized DLL for each of the major models of Capsules. The current version is based off of Grissom, Glenn, and Carpenters capsule.
Graham2001
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 01:42:22 AM »

Currently there is no way to adjust the O2 Supply. The eventual plan to have a customized DLL for each of the major models of Capsules. The current version is based off of Grissom, Glenn, and Carpenters capsule.

I'd be interested in this whenever you finally get back to it, aside from MA-09, there is the unflown MA-10 (three days) and a fictional four day mission I'd love to test out.

My lord, I aim a mile beyond the Moon.
Wm Shakespeare, 'Titus Andronicus'
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: