Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2020, 04:02:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Gemini 060615 released!
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Meadville Space Center
| |-+  Orbiter
| | |-+  Apollo to Venus, AMSO Style
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apollo to Venus, AMSO Style  (Read 3189 times)
Graham2001
Project Team Member

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2010, 09:10:16 AM »

Rseferino has flown the Apollo to Venus flight profile using AMSO as the basis. His quite impressive Youtube video is well worth a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYpIHsZ3AdA

My lord, I aim a mile beyond the Moon.
Wm Shakespeare, 'Titus Andronicus'
kingtim

To infinity... and beyond!

skatintim3704559
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 06:39:05 PM »

This vid is particularly interesting because it gives multiple views of the rocket. It's like you're there, but your experience is being filmed by James Cameron or something...

I wish there were a few more "inside the rocket" views. But, then again, I wish I could take a trip into space. To have that experience would be so surreal. Too bad I'm too tall.

I hear Richard Branson's space program costs $100k to make it to space. I'd better start saving Sad

"A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value"- Isaac Asimov

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”- Nikola Tesla
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: