Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2020, 06:51:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Gemini 060615 released!
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Meadville Space Center
| |-+  Orbiter
| | |-+  What is the name of the classical symphony featured in Orbiter sound addon?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What is the name of the classical symphony featured in Orbiter sound addon?  (Read 9421 times)
ventriloquist00

View Profile Email
« on: September 23, 2010, 02:44:55 AM »

When I was playing Orbiter a while back, I put on the Orbiter Sound add on, and it had a classical sounding symphony playing. I've heard it elsewhere (a recent cartoon?), but Orbiter is the last place I remember it. Any thoughts?Huh I need to find the title of this piece
eddievhfan1984

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 03:02:04 AM »

Air on a G String, by Bach.
kingtim

To infinity... and beyond!

skatintim3704559
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 11:15:48 AM »

I just listened to that... it's a beautiful piece.

There needs to be more clips, on Youtube, or space orbit to classical music.  It's the only type to really sum up the majesty of space.

"A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value"- Isaac Asimov

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”- Nikola Tesla
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: