The new beta modules pack is available here: http://nassp.sf.net/wiki/Installation
The installation procedure is completely rewritten, the most important new steps are:
There's neither a Meshland nor a Collision module for Orbiter 2010 yet, hopefully Artlav will provide a new one, so please make sure that you disable the "MeshLand" and the "Collision-core" module
on the "Modules" tab of Orbiter's Launchpad.
There are only a few features, to be honest I don't really remember them all:
- Optics cover including jettision in space
- Some ECS and EMS bugfixes mentioned in this forum somewhere...
- GNC CWS lights
- More Apollo 7 stuff in the Checklist MFD checklists, almost up to CSM/LV separation
...and just to repeat the current state of checklists here, too:Annotated checklists in Word file format
are in the Doc\Project Apollo - NASSP\Checklists folder of your beta installation.Project Apollo Checklist MFD
For Virtual AGC Mode
Project Apollo Checklist MFD provides in-game checklists. It can execute checklists automatically, so to watch the show do the following:
- Start Orbiter, go to the "Extras" tab of the Orbiter launchpad, double-click Vessel configuration and then double-click Project Apollo Configuration.
- Go to the "Virtual AGC Mode" tab and activate both the "Enable automatic checklist execution" and the "Slow automatic checklist execution (e.g. for demonstrations)" option.
- Start the "Project Apollo - NASSP/Apollo 7 Virtual AGC - Launch" scenario. Choose "Start paused" if you don't want to miss the first steps.
- Press F1, F4, choose "Custom, then "External MFD".
- Select the "Project Apollo Checklist" MFD.
- Press FLSH to highlight the switch of the current step (if applicable)
- Unpause Orbiter and enjoy the show!
If time permits, I'll continue with the Apollo 7 Checklist MFD checklists and hopefully get something done regarding the rendezvous...
Have fun, comments and questions are always welcome!