Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2020, 08:25:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP Development
| | |-+  Planning (Moderators: movieman, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  Tutorials
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tutorials  (Read 3573 times)
Dogsbody

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2012, 05:56:48 AM »

HI there.

I am loving learning about the Apollo programme's intricate details but I often find myself flicking switches and not knowing why.

So, since I have done some public speaking and training and can't contribute in any other way since I am not a programmer, I thought I would start doing video tutorials in order to teach myself. If I do these tutorials, based on the AOH Volume 1 and 2 and the automated checklists, would someone be willing to read through my rough scripts beforehand to check my explanations and maybe help me make them even simpler to understand. I have done a basic script for the C/w Power up and IMU Activation. Tell me what you think. I could then set up a youtube channel or we could include the videos in the install if they are kept small enough.

That way I will learn the systems better in order to explain them. I would need someone who could simplify some of the technical jargon for me as we go along.

Let me know what you guys think.

* IMU Activation script.pdf (10.35 KB - downloaded 298 times.)
eddievhfan1984

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 06:42:27 AM »

I could help in simplifying the technical terms if need be.
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 07:34:10 AM »

Documentation and tutorials is something we always need, thanks a lot, your script looks good.
If you cover the complete countdown this way, it will be a lot of work...  Happy

Cheers
Tschachim

Dogsbody

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 08:06:06 AM »

Thanks Tschachim,

It will have to be done in between work and will require a lot of research, which I struggle with, so I may rely heavily on Eddie's help to dumb down the technical stuff so I can understand it in order to teach others.

If Eddie thinks the script is okay too I will do my first tutorial and load it on youtube and you can give me some advice and we can take it from there. Looking forward to it actually.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: