Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2020, 01:44:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Project Apollo Beta 7.0 released!
http://nassp.sf.net/wiki/Installation
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2267 Members
Latest Member: Apollo Next
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP News & Discussion
| | |-+  Support & Bugs (Moderators: movieman, Tschachim, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  Install issues
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Install issues  (Read 2158 times)
grummanae

View Profile Email
« on: April 01, 2013, 10:20:30 PM »

Hello I had to step away for a bit from playing this ... went to reinstall as i had wiped orbiter from my machine completely and have reinstalled blown the install up and reinstalled several times only to realize i did not have vcred for 2008 installed thought that was the issue and no it isnt ... my previous install was before the last release date and i want to think there was alot more in that file than there is now ... anyways the issue im having is im pasting everything unzipped into appropriate folders and nothing is showing on scenario screen .... nor are there scenarios included  I have a startup plugin and project apollo directory inside the modules zip directory the following files are in each directory
startup project apollo configurator.dll
project apollo .. all files dll ext unless otherwise stated
vab,sm,SIVb,Sii, Saturn V , saturn 1b, sat 5 abort 2
sat 5 abort ,sat 1b abort 1&2, and so on
the plugin is only the apollo mfd plugin
.... can anyone give me direction on to what i am doing wrong should i be downloading the stable release  first or ?  Confused
grummanae

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 11:01:33 PM »

Issue resolved.... Downloaded and used cvs image rather than zip update package .... there was a huge difference in files and availibility of information I do not know if this is by design or an error of omission and I am not placing blame or pointing fingers ... except at myself for not noticing an obvious lack of coding and information to run program... but then again I have been up for 19 hours and a work shift and a 4 hour class on cisco networking somewhere in there so I will configure orbiter and restart apollo 7 in the morning
Again sorry for those that I may have offended by saying this information as well as putting out a user error gripe on the program
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 08:24:37 AM »

http://nassp.sourceforge.net/wiki/Installation  Happy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: