Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2019, 05:20:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Project Apollo - NASSP 6.4.3 released!
http://nassp.sf.net
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP News & Discussion
| | |-+  Support & Bugs (Moderators: movieman, Tschachim, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  Telemetry Failed To Connect
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Telemetry Failed To Connect  (Read 991 times)
rcflyinghokie

View Profile Email
« on: June 08, 2016, 06:54:48 PM »

All of a sudden whenever I use the Apollo MFD or the RTCC MFD for uplinks to the AGC, I get a "failed to connect" in the Apollo MFD, no "UPLINK ACTY" light and even the RTCC MFD doesn't trigger any response for uplink.  I have traced back and cannot find a source for this issue. 

Additionally, I did a fresh install of everything and still have the same problem.  Where should I be looking to solve this?  Thanks as always guys!
indy91

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 04:36:16 AM »

It might be the same issue as described here: http://www.ibiblio.org/mscorbit/mscforum/index.php?topic=178.msg23371#msg23371
rcflyinghokie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 10:51:32 AM »

Twice now I have had an issue already described, however both times I searched the forums and had zero results pop up so my apologies for being so redundant. 

The flipping of PCM bit rate low to high seems to have fixed the issues.  Any insight as to why this may be occurring?  I know you said you didn't know but I am curious if the root of this issue has been found and how to prevent it in the future builds.

Thanks again Indy!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: