Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2020, 09:16:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Gemini 060615 released!
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP Development (Moderators: movieman, Tschachim, Swatch, lassombra)
| | |-+  Virtual Cockpit Light
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Virtual Cockpit Light  (Read 1750 times)
Puma

View Profile Email
« on: January 06, 2017, 04:27:36 PM »

is there a chance that in futures releases the cockpit lights work, I mean that the cockpit light flood, instruments and the rest of them get illuminated once you activate them? the 2d panel looks awesome, but in virtual cockpit it looks a little darker.  Confused
indy91

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 06:06:48 AM »

The lights don't work, along with pretty much everything else on the 3D panel. In the long run, I hope, we will fully transition from the 2D panel to the 3D panel. But someone has to make it functional. I don't know how to do that. I think it would be a project that could easily run along any major development cycles of NASSP, so all it would take is someone dedicated to this task who works on it for "some time".  ROTFL
Puma

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 06:42:20 AM »

Sorry to ask you this here, but the Forum was having certain problems so I could not posted it in the right place. I am doing the Apollo 7 Mission as I have already posted in this forum, I fixed the IMU Orientation by performing P51, then I managed very well to do the P52 successfully, so everything was doing perfect, at last I really learned how to perform those procedures, I also learned how to request for Up link info (by pressing Tab then 2 key), but now I am stuck again, maybe is something simple, but a little confusing for me, the sim is requesting from me to set the DET, I cannot find that info in the recent up link (I guess), neither within the previous info I just received from the Apollo DSKY, (at least that is what I think..), I can not find it there, I wish that some of you Experts in NASSP could give me a helping hand. here I provide to with you all the info I have by now so far. I also attached the current Scenario, just need to see the images posted inside the attached file. I got the latest Up link, the Desired DVs, Desired TIG and the Desired Att from P52. by the way later I think I am supposed to do a burn? how the info I have already could help me with that? Thanks.   

* NASSP Apollo 7 Scenario and info images.zip (1726.49 KB - downloaded 110 times.)
indy91

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 06:49:16 AM »

This is the third time you have posted this and the first two times something broke. I think the attachment is at fault, so it's probably the best if we all don't use any attachments for now. @abr35 answered you already, you can see his answer under recent posts: http://www.ibiblio.org/mscorbit/mscforum/index.php?action=recent
Puma

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 07:00:21 AM »

The forum don't let me see the answer? weird. I will post this in the Orbiter forum, to see if some of those guys could help me with that . Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 07:03:36 AM by Puma » Logged
indy91

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 07:09:56 AM »

It doesn't let you see the answer in the actual thread, but you can still see it under the "recent posts" link I posted above. Just scroll down a bit. It really seems like it's just a problem with attachments, so without that we should be able to have a thread that doesn't break on this forum. No need to post it in another forum.
dseagrav
Project Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 11:57:44 PM »

I cleared the thread, but it didn't help, so I just deleted it. I have no access to the forum server so I have no idea what's going on with that.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: