Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 08, 2020, 04:49:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the new Meadville Space Center forums!
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP Development
| | |-+  Programming (Moderators: movieman, dseagrav, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  FDAI error needles question...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FDAI error needles question...  (Read 1179 times)
dseagrav

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2006, 08:05:12 AM »

To issue pulses to the FDAI error needles, the CMC sets bit 6 on channel 12 (EnableIMUCDUErrorCounters), and the pulses are additive like the TVC pulses are, but the CMC doesn't issue pulses to return the error needles to zero, it does something else. Does anyone know what the something else is?
(If not, I'm sure I'll find it eventually, I was just hoping someone might know ^_^)
irnenginer
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 12:18:58 AM »

How often does EnableIMUCDUErrorCounters get changed? In looking in all the docs I have that would seem to be to only thing that would reset the DAC. It also seems that the only time theerror counters and that part of the DAC is for course alignment, when the error needles are not of much use.

I vote is to use Error counter enable state change going high.
dseagrav

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 01:59:44 AM »

That looks like it works, thanks. I was looking for a logic level somewhere, I didn't even think to use a transition. >_<

Ideally I'll be ready to commit tomorrow or Saturday; This is my biggest (and longest) commit yet. It'll be almost the entire SCS displays & attitude-reference subsystems ^_^

Edit: It did work. All three needles now display properly. Tomorrow I'll clean out all my debug messages and add the ATT SET error-reference logic and 1/1/1+2 alternate-source-modes logic, and that's it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: