Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2020, 05:20:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP Development
| | |-+  Programming (Moderators: movieman, dseagrav, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  LM status...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 67 Print
Author Topic: LM status...  (Read 160612 times)
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: September 18, 2009, 06:16:58 PM »

...and by the way, I got a very nice and clear shot of the EMS display... Wink.

Could you post it? I was just looking for one with details of the G scribe.

The new panels are looking great!  Happy

NoName
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 18, 2009, 06:23:36 PM »

...and by the way, I got a very nice and clear shot of the EMS display... Wink.

Could you post it? I was just looking for one with details of the G scribe.

The new panels are looking great!  Happy

Thanks Happy
Coussini
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 18, 2009, 06:34:00 PM »

Great job.... very exciting !

Have a nice day
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: September 18, 2009, 06:38:17 PM »

Thumbs Up

NoName
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2009, 09:55:08 AM »

I'm having problems changing the stage switch on panel 8 to a guarded stage switch.

Does "GuardedToggleSwitch" not work for the Lunar Module?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 09:58:17 AM by Moonwalker » Logged
barry

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2009, 12:49:54 PM »

I was also wondering about the Rate of Descent 3-way toggle. Is it on one of the other panels? I think that is also supposed to be on Panel 8. This is the switch that allows the tell the LGC to increase or decrease the descent rate by 1 fps.
dseagrav

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 19, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »

I'm having problems changing the stage switch on panel 8 to a guarded stage switch.
I have no idea actually, I can't think of anything else that uses it.
What problem are you having?
NoName
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »

I have no idea actually, I can't think of anything else that uses it.
What problem are you having?

I get error messages during compiling whenever I use GuardedToggleSwitch instead of ToggleSwitch for the staging switch on panel 8. But I'm not a coder actually (I'm just a kind of panel editor). So I might miss something. But I did it the same way we do for CSM panels. So my impression is that the GuardedToggleSwitch does not work for the Lunar Module for some reason.

So, I guess that I put in all the new bitmaps, correct its positions wherever required, and leave the two guarded switches out so that you professional guys can have a look Wink It's just two guarded switches for the LM as far as I know: it's the staging switch on panel 8 and the abort button on panel 1. I've already done all required bitmaps. So you'll just have to look how to make it work.
dseagrav

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2009, 02:50:36 PM »

Can you post the error message for me?
I looked and GuardedToggleSwitch is supposed to be declared in toggleswitch.h which should be visible to the LM...
NoName
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2009, 02:49:03 PM »

Done.

All new LEM panels are now available and working well, so far. I sadly did not manage to set up the guarded stage switch on panel 8 and the new guarded abort button on panel 1. I use the German version of VC6 so posting the error messages would take some time, or is there a chance to change the language? But anyway, I would like to give that job to our advanced coders. The bitmaps are available of course: "LMAbortButton.bmp" and the new "lem_stage_switch.bmp". Areas have been defined. The stage switch basically is set up but disabled so you can look for errors. The new abort button has to be set up (but I have changed the corresponding area already). The right abort button is guarded as far as I know (it obviously can be lifted up). Just look at the bitmap. Also, a new "lem_small_button.bmp" is available for those small round buttons.

The parts of the main panel on the left and right window views also do work now, simultaneously with the same switches on the full main panel. But I don't know if I chosed the correct way to do so.

I did not change the arrangement of the panels the way we see it on the diagram below. So anybody may want to do that...

I noticed that the X-Pointer gauge is going to work. There are bitmaps for the needles availabke for some time already: "vel_accel_indicator_needles.bmp". They are curved just like the X-Pointer gauge was curved. Just wanted to mention that. Maybe you would like to use them dseagrav?

Ordeal: there is a LEM ordeal available now: "lem_ordeal.bmp". I think we should add it to the left panel as a pop-up panel. What do you think?

PS: the "thumbwheel_large_fonts_inv.bmp" is obsolete now Wink

Swatch:

I did one more update of the AOT panel. I think it looks quite nice now. Also have a look for the "lem_aot_mark_knob.bmp" and "lem_aot_reject_knob.bmp". You can make the AOT computer control work now. By the way, I've added a sound to the shaft knob, but it's the wrong one for now (it's actually a button sound). I don't know how to correctly add the thumbwheel sound...

So, have fun with the new panels anyway. I hope you all like it.

http://www.nasa-virtual.com/project_apollo/instrument_panels/lm_panel_management.jpg

retro

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »

I would luv to see the panels but i dont know how to compile
the  modules  Gloomy
retro
dseagrav

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2009, 04:02:41 PM »

Grand, I'll update when I get home and see what happens.
NoName
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »

I knew that I forgot something to mention:

barry, you need to update the keypad of the DEDA (positions of the buttons). The new bitmaps are available.

I would luv to see the panels but i dont know how to compile
the  modules  Gloomy

I think there'll be another beta module update not too long in the future Wink
barry

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 22, 2009, 06:44:10 AM »

barry, you need to update the keypad of the DEDA (positions of the buttons). The new bitmaps are available.

Checkpoint commit: Updated DEDA to support new buttons and digits
NoName
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2009, 06:59:18 AM »

Checkpoint commit: Updated DEDA to support new buttons and digits

Great.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I've noticed something that is unrealistic: When the DEDA is unpowered, you don't see the buttons pressed in when you push them. You don't also see them pressed in when the OPR ERR light is illuminated while you bush the buttons.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: