Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 14, 2020, 07:27:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Project Apollo Beta 7.0 released!
http://nassp.sf.net/wiki/Installation
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP Development
| | |-+  Programming (Moderators: movieman, dseagrav, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  Missing project files (and CVS status report)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Missing project files (and CVS status report)  (Read 2040 times)
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« on: February 10, 2005, 10:45:56 AM »

Hello everybody,

during some clean up work within the source directory for the CVS repository I noticed that the project files for the following dll's are missing (and perhaps the sources, too):

NSat1ASTP.dll
NSaturn1_EVA.dll
NSaturn1Abort1.dll
NSaturn1Abort2.dll
SAT5_SKYLAB.dll

I couldn't find them in any source-zip I have, perhaps someone else still has a copy?

Except this it's looking good with our new CVS repository: I got many positive replays (and no negative at the moment) regarding the GPL, including Jean-Luc (thank you VERY MUCH movieman for pointing out the new email Happy), Alain Capt from AMSO, P64 and many more. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy P64's statement is also here at the forum. Thank you very much to all contributors, of course you will receive a personal email from me the next days and I will put a "authors and contributors list" to the project home page.

So I started with the CVS repository, many things are already there, but please do not use anything at the moment, it's not ready yet. I will post detailed instructions how to use when it's ready of course.

So please have a little bit of patience, I try to have it ready as soon as possible.

Thanks and Greetings

Tschachim

movieman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 11:26:41 AM »

ASTP source is there, but no project file, AFAIR. I'm not sure about the saturn 1 abort files, but they'll be relatively easy to reimplement if need be. Skylab was never released, maybe you could ask Jean Luc if he could let us have the source?

May be worth downloading the 4.1 source from his site, just in case the Saturn 1 files were in there but got lost along the way. For that matter, Jean Luc should have them too somewhere...
movieman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 12:08:27 PM »

Ok, looks like the Saturn 1 C++ files are there, just not the project files.
Tschachim
Project Apollo - NASSP
Administrator

nassp.sf.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 06:21:11 AM »

Hi movieman,

thanks for the suggestions, mailing to Jean-Luc is a very good idea, I will do it the next days. I looked in "public_nassp_41_sources.zip", but there is nothing.

Thanks and Greetings

Tschachim

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: