Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2020, 03:14:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the new Meadville Space Center forums!
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Project Apollo - NASSP
| |-+  Project Apollo - NASSP Development
| | |-+  Programming (Moderators: movieman, dseagrav, Swatch, lassombra)
| | | |-+  LEM Panel Status Report
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: LEM Panel Status Report  (Read 23308 times)
NoName
Project Team Member

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »

looks great.

Point me in the right direction and I'll start wiring it up after I finish what I'm doing with the checklist mfd.

At the moment there is nothing to wire up. I'm just replacing the current bitmaps (background bitmaps as well as switch bitmaps). But one news is that I decided to also include the life support controls and water control module panel (the big white box behind the lunar module pilot). That has to be wired up and implemented in future Wink But at the moment it's just a graphical work in progress. Of course I'll let you know once it is finished and ready for implementation...
opps

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 02:46:53 PM »

Im not a programmer or developer.  I write windows and linux scripts as a server admin, but can I help with the LEM?
movieman

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2008, 03:16:27 PM »

Im not a programmer or developer.  I write windows and linux scripts as a server admin, but can I help with the LEM?

If you can figure out the basics of C++ you could probably add some of the switches and circuit breakers which aren't currently implemented as movable switches; it's mostly a case of working out where they need to go, the actual code you need to add is fairly simple. Wiring up the systems will be a lot easier for someone else to do if the movable switches are there to connect to.
opps

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2008, 02:38:33 PM »

Copy that.  Ive bought a book and am trying to learn some simple c++ before I jump in over my head in the existing source.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: