I finished my programming work on panel 3, and on the whole main panel
I only have to do some small bitmaps now (like FDAI off flag, missing window covers etc.). There are exactly 10 switches on panel 3 which I didn't set up because they are talkback indicator related and I (god damn
) didn't figure out the corresponding code. So I don't want to do a mistake an decided to leave the 10 talback related switches to you guys. You'll need to set them up when programming the functions for it. I'll list the switches below.
Missing things on panel 3 again from top to bottom:
- SPS PRPLNT TANK indicators
- SPS ENGINE INJECTOR VALVES indicator (bitmaps already available via CVS)
- SPS OXID & FUEL display (bitmaps already available via CVS)
- SPS OXID UNBAL gauge
- SPS OXID FLOW VALVE MIN/MAX talkbacks (bitmaps already available via CVS)
The still missing switches (10):
- FUEL CELL MAIN BUS A & B switches and talkbacks (6 switches, 6 talkbacks) and its two reset switches because you may want to put them in the same "
- SPS He VLV switches and talkbacks (2 switches, 2 talkbacks)
Also the PWR AMPL and TAPE MOTION talkbacks are missing (don't know the corresponding code as you know)
That's all. All other switches, thumbs and rotries should work
I'll add the two telescope and periscope views too and do the cabin press panel the next days