Meadville Space Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2019, 02:01:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Project Apollo Beta 7.0 released!
http://nassp.sf.net/wiki/Installation
25068 Posts in 2094 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: twa517
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Meadville Space Center
|-+  Meadville Space Center
| |-+  Site News
| | |-+  Slight Forum Redesign
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Slight Forum Redesign  (Read 2667 times)
Zachstar

Is it Star Trek?

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2006, 08:23:46 PM »

There might be a few problems for the next week or so as I am doing work on the permissions and related in order to bring in a new system for the smaller addon projects here.

The system will be set up so that smaller addon projects can easily share files with each other without relying on outside means. It works as the attachment systems.

Up to 20MB of files per post.
Up to 20MB per file.
Up to 10 files per post.
Admins, Project Leaders, & Project Team members can view and post attachments.

A new group called Project Team Member has been formed. It will take me quite some time to get every team member on it so in a week if you are still not on the Team Member group and are part of an effort, contact me.

The good news is this will allow..

Teams to request non addon developers to be unable to post in their forums.
Teams to inneroperate without having to massively rewrite a large system to individuaize the teams and group them. (Allows say October Sky to post a beta soyuz or related to the Project Apollo forums without having to get somthing modified) (If this is abused contact me and I will take care of the problem)

This will hopefully greatly help the teams on Meadville! I look forward to seeing the results. However I must warn you there may be quite a few problems turn up between now and then. Please bear with us!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 08:27:49 PM by Zachstar » Logged

-------------------------------------------
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: