[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index
Press release No.(2/99)
Karen Solidarity Organization
News Release No. (2/99)
1. The 10th KSO Central Committee Meeting was held on 13 June, 99 at 10:00
at the liberated area for effective organizing activities of KSO for the up
coming KSO congress. The organization has extended it existing Central
Committee Member from (21) up to (36) members.
The list of re-organized and extended Center Committee members are as follow.
1. Mahn Robert Zan - President
2. Saw Ba So Gay - Vice President.
3. Mahn Aung Htay - General Secretary.
4. Saw Tin Maung Oo - Secretary (1) and Foreign Affairs.
5. Saw Raymon Tha Han - Secretary (2)
6. Saw Harvey - Joint Foreign Affairs
7. Saw Lay Kler - Head of Education Dep't
8. Saw Ka Paw Htoo - Co-ordinator of Education Dep't
9. Mahn San Thein - Public Organizing Dep't Head
10. Saw Tin Than - Joint Organizer
11. Naw Sar Htoo - Student Welfare Head
12. Nant Connie Ba Zan - Student Welfare Co-ordinator
13. Saw Zaw Zaw - News & Information's Dep't
14. Saw Rolly Khin =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 - News &= Information's
15. Saw=A0 Htee Hsa - News & Information's reporter Head
16. Saw Hsar Bu - Joint information reporter
17. Naw Thaw Rey Marvel - Women's Welfare Head
18. Nant Than Than Lwin - Women's Welfare Co-ordinator
19. Naw Su Su - Head of Health Dep't
20. Mahn S' Win - Health Dep't Co-ordinator
21. Saw Mu - Youth Welfare Head
22. Saw Blal Htoo (a) Po Pi - Youth Welfare Co-ordinator
23. Saw Thay Su - Mae Hong Song District Director
24. Naw Shally Than - Co-ordinator
25. Saw Toe Toe - Ratchburi District Director
26. Saw Nay Htoo - Co-ordinator
27. Saw Kel - Sanklaburi District Director
28. Naw Paw Ta Su - Treasurer
29. Saw Augustine - Central Committee Member
30. Saw Tin Win - Central Committee Member
31. Saw Robert Toe - Central Committee Member
32. Saw Chit Htway - Central Committee Member
33. Naw Nyunt Nyunt - Central Committee Member
34. Naw Daar - Central Committee Member
35. Naw Violet - Central Committee Member
36. Naw Rosy - Central Committee Member
2. During the 10th KS= O Central Committee Meeting the decision of holding
Second KSO congress in October has been made.
3. Convinced by the urgent need of Unity among Karen People, KSO have made the
decision to meet with mother Organization KNU to Materialized the Unity. The
following delegates will lead the mission.
(a) Mahn Aung Htay - Head of Delegation
(b) Saw Tin Maung Oo - Representative
(c) Naw Hsar Htoo - Representative
(d) Nant Connie Ba Zan=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 - Representative
KSO Delegates will focus and present the following agenda.
1. To call KNU to share the task of building Karen People Unification and
2. To call KNU to head the national seminar to which various Karen Social and
political organizations can be participated.
3. To call KNU to lead the Karen National Congress to which all Karen Social
and=A0=A0 political organizations can be participated democratically.
Karen Solidarity Organization