[burmanet2-l] Re: [myanmar] Dismiss

In a message dated 8/22/00 10:05:51 PM SE Asia Standard Time, JHurt33@xxxxxxx

<<     Oh I'm sure this will work real well........."Stop listening to the
     America or BBC or we'll punish you severely"..........What does the
     SPDC have for soldiers? Little boys who have to be in bed by 9PM at
     night? What a joke and international military weakness Khin Nyunt has
     placed on the table for all the world to see...God, I can't believe this
     JHurt >>

I don't think that the original accusation is correct. It could be the false
information. Who can gurantee its accuracy?