Oxford Orphanage

   Since the early days of the Home employees have lived not only in the cottages in direct contact with the children, but also in the Orphanage's seven residences on the campus. These structures comprise a sort of timeline for the Home; the earliest was built in 1904, the latest two (not pictured) were built in the 1970s.

Superintendent's Residence

Treasurer's Residence

Letitita Walker Building, 1904
Formerly young boys' cottage

Printing Department Head's Residence

Maintenance Residence
<- to the York Rite Memorial Chapel to Miscellaneous Campus Features ->