[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
dare I say it
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: dare I say it
- From: don hendershot <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 04:16:40 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
My lips are too sore from biting and my resolve has flagged.
1. kudos to Mary and those of the mindset that squirrels are as much a part of our natural environment as avian species, and as such, command the same respect and consideration.
2. the postings, even if a twisted attempt at humor, no doubt reflect the poster's attitude.
3. to seize upon a public posting as an opportunity to send a nasty, personal e-mail is in quite poor taste.
4. as far as free thought and free speech are concerned; anyone positing such a theory must realize that those who aren't amused by the pathetic attempts at humor, and/or those who differ as to the appropriate response to nusiance wildlife have the same right to post their views as anyone else.
Don Hendershot (828) 452-4569
A Walk On The Wildside