[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ?State Compiler of the Spring Bird Count
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ?State Compiler of the Spring Bird Count
- From: Mike Schultz <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 22:46:19 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
David, Susan, fellow compilers and all CBCers:
I believe none of the compilers have received count forms. If someone
knows what's going on please post to the whole list and bring us up to speed.
>At 04:51 PM 5/8/02 -0400, you wrote:
>>Could someone please e-mail me the name and phone number (or e-mail address)
>>of the state compiler for the Carolina Bird Club Spring Bird Count? I did
>>not get my packet to report this spring and the phone number I did have was
>>reported as being disconnected. We had a great count day in Forsyth County
>>I just need to send it to!
>>Thanks so much!
>>David and Susan Disher