[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Singing Cerulean Warbler-- Alexander County
- To: "Carolinabirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "FBC-Birds" <FBC-Birds@yahoogroups.com>
- Subject: Singing Cerulean Warbler-- Alexander County
- From: "Dwayne Martin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 09:53:54 -0400
- Reply-to: "Dwayne Martin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I drove up to Barrett Mountain (southern Alexander County) this morning to
do a little birding before church. I was listening to alot of Worm-eating
and Hooded Warblers when a different song caught my attention. It was a
Cerulean! I'm not sure if the bird is on territory or just passing through.
The habitat here is very similar to that of Chimney Rock Park, so I don't
guess it would that much of a stretch for it to be on territory. I will
continue to monitor the area to see if it stays.
Foothills Bird Club