[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: black-headed grosbeak
- From: Sandra Herring <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 21:09:38 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We had a female black-headed grosbeak at our birdfeeder for a very long
time tonight. The book I used to identify it says they aren't supposed to
be around here. (I live in Orange County, NC.) I am very sure of the
identification -- it sat there long enough for me to draw it and write a
description, then to get my book and find it, then to take a picture of it.
(I live in Orange County, NC.) Is my book out of date, or is the bird unusual?
(I am a recreational feeder-watcher; just found this listerve looking for a
place to ask this question!)