[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Interesting weather on the coast this coming weekend?
- To: "carolinabirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Interesting weather on the coast this coming weekend?
- From: "John Fussell" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 08:18:05 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Birders heading to the coast or offshore this coming
weekend might like to know of the extended forecast
for coastal winds--
Friday--SW, 10-15 knots
Saturday--SE, 15 knots
Sunday--E, 20-30 knots, with increasing easterly seas (7-9' S of Cape
Could be interesting for pelagic watching from shore.
Of course, forecasts do not always come true.
Morehead City, NC
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Cape Lookout Mail Server]