[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Earlier Sabine's at Cape Point?
- To: <Carolinabirds@duke.edu>
- Subject: Earlier Sabine's at Cape Point?
- From: "Carleton Wood" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 10:18:05 -0400
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I received a report Thursday of a possible Sabine's Gull seen at Cape Point
3 days earlier (Monday). Since the report was already so old and no details
(at all) were given, and the observer's identity was not even known, I did
not give it much thought. Now, with the report from Bald Head Island, this
previous report becomes slightly more credible. It also gives us a possible
direction of travel.