[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Jordan Lake - New Hope mudflats
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Jordan Lake - New Hope mudflats
- From: "Steven Shultz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:13:13 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best bird of the morning was the continuing White-rumped Sandpiper. The
lake is down to 0.3 from last weekend exposing more mudflats at the mouth of
New Hope Creek. More mud, but fewer birds...
Also had 2 Caspian Terns, a Little Blue Heron and a fair number of Bald
I didn't receive any info on the sod farm near Elizabethtown from where the
buffies and goldies were reported, so I won't make the long drive today. If
anyone confirms these birds, or has info on access to the property, please
let me (or the list) know.
Thanks and have a great weekend!