[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Jordan Lake
- To: "Greg" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Jordan Lake
- From: "Steve" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:46:20 -0400
- References: <E17iyMI-0006aZfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:51:14 -0500
- Resent-from: "Will Cook" <email@example.com>
- Resent-message-id: <E185z1H-0001Gnfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I think you got a..
1. Greater Yellowlegs
2. Stilt Sandpipers
3. Wilson's Phalaropes: Those bills in the Wilson's sure are
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg" <email@example.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 10:14 AM
Subject: Jordan Lake
> Anyone interested in seeing a few of the birds that were at the Jordan
> NC, 8/24/02 may do so by going to:
> Scroll down to the Jordan Lake link and click.
> What do you see?
> It's a summer quiz!!
> Even if you don't live in the Triangle area, test your ID skills.
> Greg Dodge
> Brownbag Productions
> Hillsborough, NC