Rufous Hummer at Boiling Springs SC

On 20 November 2002 I banded a hatch-year male Rufous Hummingbird at Boiling Springs SC (Greenville County).

Photos and details of the banding are http://www.hiltonpond.org/RufousBanding021120Main.html .

Happy Nature Watching,

BILL
--

BILL HILTON JR., Executive Director
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

The mission of Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is "to conserve plants, animals, and other natural components of the Piedmont Region of the eastern United States through observation, scientific study, and education for students of all ages." Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net) at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org .

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset." BHjr.