Re: Juncos in Greer, SC

Bob and Barbra:
Hi you two, it is good to hear that you are getting out some. We are praying for Barbra every day, the Lord is so wonderful and we know he is just a prayer away.
We was at our son's in GA. over the weekend and saw 35 Sand Hill Cranes fly over, it was neat they were just soaring, not once did they flap their wings the whole time we were watching. You will not be able to be at the Washington meeting will you? We need new officers for the spring meeting ,think about and let me know of any people you can recommend. Take care and God Bless.
Van and Wynema