Henderson County Update

Folks,
        Sorry for the late post, but at about 8:15 AM this date, I had 4
Sandhill Cranes fly over Hooper Lane.  I followed them onto Jeffress Road
where they circled and decended as if to land.  They then gained altitude
and were last seen heading due north. For years, these birds were rarities
in Henderson County, but recently, this is the 4th or 5th year in a row I
have seen this species in the county.  We never seen big numbers, usually
from 1-5 birds.
Best regards,
Wayne
Wayne K. Forsythe