Flocks of Woodpeckers

<I am not aware of any woodpeckers that
<flock.
<(OK, maybe Lewis' Woodpecker in the western US.)

What about RCWs, Red-headed Woodpeckers, and Acorn
Woodpeckers?  What about flickers under your dogwood
tree in winter?  I guess it all depends on the
definition of 'flock'.  I like to have fun with words
and gaggle of geese is a nice alliteration.  How about

1. Woggle of Woodpeckers
2. Maggle of Martins
3. Waggle of Warblers
4. Alcaggle of Alcids
5. Guggle of Gulls
6. Craggle of Creepers (They do nest in sloughing bark
crags!  Unfortunately, I have never seen a flock)
7. Viggle of Vireos
8. Thaggle of Thrushes
9. Tiggle of Titmice (or Tits)
10. Chaggle of Chickadees