[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Joys from nature, Pleasure close to home.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Joys from nature, Pleasure close to home.
- From: Tom Krakauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:33:43 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last night Janet and I were downstairs when we heard a lot of barred owl
calling right outside. We stepped outside and there was almost continuous
calling right above our deck.
Because our dog was outside on the deck we wanted to be sure she was ok and
try to spot the owl.
Our dog, a border collie/husky mix seldom barks, but as others have
said, sings opera. We we stepped on the deck the dog and the barred owl
were singing a duet. Bird in a tree, dog on the deck.
I don't know if they understood each other, but they were in tune.
Observing nature never gets old.
Bahama, Durham County, NC