[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "CarolinaBirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Wood Thrush
- From: "Danny Swicegood" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:38:50 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: email@example.com
This morning I saw a Wood Thrush at Jackson Park, near the end of the
cut-through path. This much disheveled bird is a month or so early from
what I have gathered. A singing Winter Wren has also been present near
the same spot.
Much of the nature trail and the bottomlands trail at the park are 1 to
3 feet underwater. This morning Wood Ducks and C. Geese were floating
down what is normally the footpath.