[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "GCBirders" <email@example.com>,"Carolina Birds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Spring!!
- From: "Jeff Catlin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:27:18 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
What a gorgeous day!!
Black-throated Green Warblers have invaded Table Rock State Park in Pickens, SC.
3 La. Waterthrushes, a few Blue-headed and one Yellow-throated Vireo have also joined
the cast. Other sightings of interest, included the Peregrine Falcon pair soaring in
the fresh morning air above their eyrie, a nice Osprey that came by and a pair of
"Breeding" Pine Warblers. After chasing her from tree to tree, he finally caught her
and they fluttered gently to the ground, landing with a thump a few inches of my
boot. Upon realizing they weren't alone, they separated and took off for the tree
tops again. You know.... I thought the Snow Goose was the only bird with a "Grin
Spring is here!!