AviSys Attributes Usage

I just bought AviSys 5 with Palm Data Entry and am
reading through the manual before entering my
sightings. Is anyone aware of an AviSys Users Group,
Forum, or ListServ? I didn't see any links at the
avisys.net web site. What attributes might be added to
the default AviSys5 Attributes table? I plan to add
more sites to the Places table rather than have them
in the Attributes table. I'm interested in how some of
you who have AviSys setup your Attributes. Any help is
greatly appreciated.

Lee Larrew
Goose Creek, SC